Log Loader Tyre 18.4-30 18.4-34, Forest Tyres with Steel Belt, Ls-2 Tyre
|FOB Price:||US $1,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 40ft|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 40ft||US $1,400/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wrapped with Plastic Belt or as Customers Mind.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 18.4-30 18.4-34 16.9-30 18.4-26 23.1-26 24.5-32
- Diameter: ≥22"
- Certification: ISO, DOT, CCC, ECE
- Tire Design: Diagonal Tire
- Brand: HFX
- Color: Black
- Trademark: HFX, LEADS
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Classification: Tires
- Type: Tubeless
- Usage: Tractors
- Tread Pattern: Diagonal
- Main Market: Worldwide
- Use: Forest Tyre with Steel Belt,Ls-2, Log Loader Tyre
- Specification: DOT ECE GCC SGS
- HS Code: 40116100
1. Diagonal forestry tire developed for use on forestry heavy machines, and logging industry.
2. Working under heavy terrain conditions.
3. The tire is designed for high traction abilities, low slippage.
4. The main construction characteristics of the tire are strong nylon casing and steel belts, high under tread gauge, high and robust lugs, strong and thick sidewalls, special tread compound and protective mud guard.
5. All of these promise long tire life under heavy working conditions in the forests.
This kind of tyre is suitable for forestry logger skidder or other machinery using in forestry.
1. Wrapped with the plastic belt or as customers mind.
2. Delivery time: Within 15-20 days after recieved deposit.
3. Payment term: T/T 30% as deposit and 70% balance should be paid before shipment.
4. Certificate: CCC, ISO, GCC, DOT certificates.
About our company:
Qingdao Huifuxin Tyre Co., Ltd is one of the major tire company in China with a many years history.
All the products reach all the internationally required manufacturing standards and quality control certifications, like ISO9001, DOT, GCC and CCC.
Welcome you to inquiry and visit to our country and our company.
log loader tyre 18.4-30 18.4-34, forest tyres with steel belt, LS-2 tyre
|Size||PR||Rim & Flange Size||Tread |
|Tube Type||Inflated Dimensions (mm)||Max Load (kg)||Inflation Pressure (kpa)|